Monday, April 4, 2011

Inexcusable...

It's inexcusable really. The amount of time that I've let go in between blog posts. In that spirit I'm not going to make any excuses. What's done is done. The past is in the past. All I can do now is go forward. To make it up to you and to kick off my comeback I'm going to post a new wine recommendation. I bought this particular red at World Market, during their huge red wine sale. (Coincidentally, and serendipitously their large wine sale coincided directly with my first few days of unemployment. Sometimes things just work out.) It's called Tilia, it is a red wine, and it has a pretty picture of a tree on the bottle. Pick up a bottle today. You'll be glad you did.

1 comment:

  1. Nicole - I agree that it an inexcusable absence, but I'm glad to see you're back at it!

    ReplyDelete